Friday 18 August 2017

sonic mania part 2 - mixing up cate with kate

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LswlGnBiE

Arin and Danny enjoy the contrasting colours in this game :)

That was pretty funny when Arin mixed up his famous Cates and Kates!

I wonder what's up with the Cool Bonus and the blue rings? Don't know much about them.

Arin talks about the time he met Michael Winslow :) He complimented one of his obscure works where he did Reading Rainbow, a storytelling thing, and he was really delighted :) Aw that is lovely :) It wasn't part of my childhood over here but I looked it up and it has a very nostalgic feel to it! And Michael Winslow said he'd love to do stuff like that again.

I wonder if I would've been scared of that butterfly noise from the theme song of that show...

So they get to Chemical Plant Zone, which is another nice throwback.

No comments:

Post a Comment