Friday 11 August 2017

sonic unleashed part 38 - daffy duck and the dinosaur was morbid

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNHUulliNc

Arin and Danny give us a brief message of appreciation. It's lovely :) have a listen!

Good to know we can be a source of strength to help them carry on :)

They talk a bit about LazyTown and other kid's shows. I've never watched LazyTown.

As for those pandering cartoons... I dunno. I loved Captain Planet, The Smoggies, Widget The World Watcher and they all had environmental messages and stuff.

Yeah those old rubber hose cartoons were anarchic. Understandable to see how they'd be scary! I remember watching "Daffy Duck And The Dinosaur" over and over because for a while it was the only cartoon I had taped and the ending where they all got killed and went to heaven made me think really seriously about that kind of thing. I must've been 3 or 4 or something.

"Save that club for the club!" Arin says. Made me giggle a lot :) Nice quick quip there!

No comments:

Post a Comment