Monday 24 April 2017

shovel knight specter of torment part 7 - return to horace

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjK69akU6-A

Arin and Danny wonder about binge watching lovelies and lovelies who watch as episodes come out.

I watch as episodes come out! I try to anyway but lately I've been trying to do catch up! Sometimes I rewatch an episode but I don't think I ever really binge watched a series.

I agree with Danny about Deadly Premonition. Not knowing and just experiencing the flood of weirdness as it comes along is pretty good entertainment. Having said that I'm no expert or major fan of the game itself either. The zombies weren't meant to be in it?! Ok... now that's what I call a heck of a case study!

That's interesting about Ant-Man too... Good movie but some parts undoubtedly stood out way more than others.

They confront King Knight.

No... not everything Steve Jobs did turned to gold...

They try out Horace's challenge again after defeating King Knight. Things are tense and exciting for the whole thing! Does it look darker from when they first did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment