Friday 21 April 2017

zelda breath of the wild part 39 - electricity fight!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d0HkxfJ78Y

Arin and Danny meet Gruve of the Zora. Zora's Domain and Prince Sidon next!

Arin proves that Nevada is pronounced his way! Woo! I still say it the other way in my accent. I say Nirvana that way too!

They take on another mystery, the Scooby-Doo break out into a run sound! What is it? Their theory is as good as mine but I like it :) nostalgic!

Ah so it's done with bongos. Those comments are brilliant :)

They meet Prince Sidon and Danny provides a voice for him :) fans like him so that's cool. I haven't met him yet in my playthrough.

They have fun with octoballoons :)

Love the way they have Prince Sidon go "byyyyyieeee!" while imagining him diving dramatically and head first into a rock! :)

Danny talks about their big improv laugh while filming their show :)

They come across a camp of enemies on blood moon again. It's a big electricity fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment