Sunday 16 April 2017

zelda breath of the wild part 34 - todayilearned what fricking "bae" stands for

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXWQAIfrVY

Arin and Danny start the episode with a perfect wipe out on their breaking Knight's Shield :)

I finally know the meaning of "bae"! :O I've been wanting to know that for years but no one would tell me! Danny explains that it means "Before Anyone Else". I hope that is what it means because I don't want to bother having to wonder about the exact acronym anymore.

Whoops! Another weakness of Brian's exposed! He hates the term "bae"!

They glide near the fiery dragon again and get the boost to where they were last time.

Yeah it's Din, Nayru and Farore :)

Danny brings up some fun Yiddish pet names he's been called :)

2000 wasn't the turn of the century? What were all those stupid celebrations and investment projects about then!

It's Moore's Law Arin's thinking of :) hehe Murphy's Law is a funny thing to mix it up with!

They venture into a new area and hear a screeching bird call. Then this cool bird shaped flying machine is revealed in a cutscene! This is what I saw from the Isolated Plateau! (I haven't played the game in ages) Danny likes the cutscene that glorifies it but Arin doesn't think much of it. I guess he prefers something like the big fiery dragon from earlier where it's just there and you see it popping up in your own time. Player experience! I savvy :)

It's the Rito village! There's a cute little girl bird friend that looks a bit like Howard The Duck. Danny's charmed by her!

They go into a shrine; a very windy one with propeller puzzling.

No comments:

Post a Comment