Tuesday 25 April 2017

shovel knight specter of torment part 8 - did you cry after your first time?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uGYfcVGvqw

Arin and Danny come back for a new session and they are exhausted from filming.

They meet Reize who comes in through a portal. The Enchantress turns him into a bad guy that attacks them.

They talk about when they lost their virginity, whether they cried or not and other firsts like the first time seeing boobs irl.

On his defeat, Reize is still a slave but works the warp door thingy they can use to go to different places.

They talk about feeling handsome and things like that. Acceptance of self and the book about not giving a darn. Good points. Now I'm all curious about what Arin should be giving less darns about! I guess we'll know eventually if we need to know.

The word "tinker" they discussed during Super Mario Maker! I know because I did a search on my blog for it :P (Getting some use! Yay!) Like I said there it's an impactful word alright. Racial slur? Well, there's talk about ethnic status lately. I don't know it in detail, but yeah it could be now.

"Snatch" is a bad word to say in Ireland? First I've heard of it :/

A cute sounding slur Danny imagines reminds me of Zootropolis, where Judy says it's a slur to call bunnies cute. :P

Danny talks about his trip to Trinidad and Tobago where he fainted from heatstroke.

The music on this level is freaking awesome...

They do a nice rap at the end about being careful about heatstroke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment