Tuesday 11 April 2017

wendy's test kitchen! - come to ireland wendy's!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GkUzigfT8

Arin fulfills his dream of getting Wendy's to show him some love! Woo! He visits the Wendy's Test Kitchen where they try out the Grumps Burger together!

Arin's burger has peanut butter in there. Wow! Then they suggest honey! Craziness! Crazy delicious that is... or at least that's how it looks! I'd love to try that! Come to Ireland Wendy's!

Truffle cheese sauce is the next experiment and Arin loves it too! I dunno about cheese sauce... I wonder if Wendy's could change my mind. Come to Ireland Wendy's!

Next experiment involves chocolate sauce. Yikes! Arin laughs with joy! I... would save it for dessert!

Next one involves beer cheese and German mustard. They finish this video off with a Lady And The Tramp style eating from either side!

I wouldn't try all of these burgers. I'd like to try some that aren't too messy! Arin's Grump burger sounds very tasty indeed!

Come. To. Ireland. Wendy's! Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment