Thursday 30 March 2017

game grumps hotline! - phone phun!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b08LY4J5Eiw

Arin, Suzy, Ross, Barry and Matt receive random phone calls from people on a burner mobile phone. Bit of a crazy idea! I really appreciate the subtitles for the callers :)

Love the pretend answering machine voice Arin does :)

Yay at least one person who sits down to pee! Woo!

Arin does a Pee Wee Herman like voice too. That's nice :)

Haha they pretend to be a busy pizza place where they argue among themselves! Brill :)

"can I change mine?" Suzy says to the favourite movie question! LOL! Matt had a pretty good answer though with the Crazy Frog thing :)

Aww... Ross is a Minecraft YouTuber with a heart full of dreams :)

I'd hang up on Jacksepticeye too! I don't care if he's a fellow Irishman! If I'm ringing Game Grumps then I want the Game Grumps, boyeen!

Love the pretend surnames! They're prepared for phone phun!

Someone plays them music too! Love this stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment