Sunday 5 March 2017

paper mario ttyd part 48 - hot head snurglez

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHC0LoXwoXA

Danny and Arin go into the next major league battle!

They face Spike Top Buzzy Beetles. Snurglez has some pretty cool moves alright! The flutter jump has like four attacks at once!

He's a real hot head too! I love the quip Arin comes up with about Mario turning around to him and being like "Dude... chill".

Bristles next. I'm not fond of coleslaw myself. It's a bit slimy. Irish food places love to serve it though :/

Wow... the Bristles were weaker than I thought they'd be. I'd agree with Arin's point about the tournament fights being kinda short as there are so many of them.

They score a Super Hammer and Toadette appears to deliver a tutorial! Arin brings the Toad voice for her.

Ahhh I just figured out where the email chime comes from! It's the World 6 theme from Super Mario Bros. 3! I was racking my brains trying to place it!

That new hammer move is awesome :)

Ah some suspicious secretive stuff going on about the crystal star in this area when they find the Dubious Paper, only to have it confiscated right after. Bit of mystery going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment