Friday 24 March 2017

zelda breath of the wild part 12 - enemies of lanayruuuu

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aVjjmt4k5s

Arin and Danny meet the great fairy Cotera! She is beautiful alright! My favourite is still Hyrule Warriors' Great Fairy though :)

Yeah she's too much of a giant to be a "side chick".

Wow... Vigas are cool.

I'll admit that dropping crates on enemies is satisfying to pull off :)

They get on a boat and leaf their way along. Yeah that is funny when Arin didn't bother to fight the enemies in the water and Danny made jokes about it :)

I have seen the Fugitive but I don't remember it that well.

I liked dinosaurs as a kid too but not on the level that Danny does! Flintstones dinosaurs I thought were very cool.

WOW those enemies got very tough... and they look scary(those tall ones) because you'd be used to the regular Bokoblins.

Avoiding that big muscular one might've been a good call...

No comments:

Post a Comment