Tuesday 14 March 2017

happy 38th birthday danny!

Hoo boy. My archive isn't going to look good as I'm weeks behind in updating, but I'll have this anyway. Happy Birthday Danny!

Second year of greetings I'm giving you! What's changed since last time? Hmm... well lots of cool music stuff is happening with Ninja Sex Party and the videos that came out over the past year were fab! Also, there was no Single Train this year... I'd speculate, but there was no Valentine stuff in general. Just another Grump (or not so Grump) day I guess!

Good on you for taking on games like Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door! Fans are going to love you forever for that one! Seriously! Inside was a game I'd rather not play myself; thanks for playing it instead! OH! and Space Quest III was just one of the best things. Regular stuff with Arin is of course the best thing.

I'm solidly in my thirties now myself and it's good to know I still have cool guys to look up to and stuff as I try to make my own path in life. Appreciate you loads! Have a great one Danny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment