Tuesday 1 August 2017

dead rising 2 part 42 - chatting about net neutrality

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_-X7ygN82I

Arin and Danny face the helicopter boss!

They gotta use the winch to pull the helicopter close so they can throw stuff at it, while trying to avoid getting hit in the head.

They manage to beat it without dying :) half burnt money flies all over the place during the cutscene.

I like that freeze frame when they jump in the air :)

Danny gets political about Net Neutrality. Arin joins in and it's important to listen to. I'm not crazy about the idea of horizons being narrowed so yeah, it's an important topic in general.

Danny has also changed his position on sharks! He was always deathly afraid of sharks! That thing about shark fin soup has been going on for a long time alright. I remember seeing something about it on Captain Planet when I was growing up. Sharks are still scary though!

They face Deetz and defeat him. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment